PROFESSIONAL STUDIO HEADPHONES
For precision listening, mixing and mastering.
The K240 Studio professional over-ear, semi-open studio headphones are designed for professional applications such as mixing, mastering and playback. The advanced XXL transducers with Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity and high sound levels. The semi-open design provides a solid bass range and extremely clear highs. The over-ear pads envelop the ears nicely making them extremely comfortable to wear.
The K240 Studio features a professional mini XLR connector, allowing for quick replacement of the cable. The 3 m cable included provides a convertible jack plug for easily connecting portable equipment.
- Over-ear design provides high wearing comfort for long working sessions
- Semi-open technology for solid bass and clear highs
- Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducer for accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Single sided cable for ease of use
Headphone type: semi-open
Max. Input Power: 200 mW
Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 to 25000 Hz
Sensitivity headphones: 104 dB SPL/V
Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
Detachable cable: yes
Cable Length: 3 m
Earpads replaceable: yes
Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 110 mm
Width: 190 mm
Height: 200 mm
Net Weight: 240 g