As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
Available in Black, Blue (limited edition) & White color.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
Type Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter 45 mm
Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power 1600 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity 96 dB
Impedance 38 ohms
Weight 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
Cable Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
Accessory Included Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Closed-Back Dynamic Monitor Headphones
The headphones are well made, have great sound, very user friendly. I would recommend these for people who want a good pair of headphones. I like the removable plug from the headphones and the 3 cables that come with them along with carrying bag. Very clear natural sound. If there are errors in audio, you can hear it with these. They don't cause ears to sweat, comfortable to wear for 8 hours and longer. Some may need to take them off for a bit of a break. You can't go wrong with these.
These headphones have a great neutral sound. I’m no audiophile but I like hearing the crisp detail in the music. The headphones sit on the head comfortably and I look forward to spending many hours immersed in their sweet sound.