LiN 76 - Vintage Limiting Amplifier
Decades of Dynamics Processing.
The LiN 76 has been carefully designed to recreate the timbres of nuances of vintage-era ‘76-style FET compressors.
The most classic and respected sounds of dynamic processors live on in the LiN 76, as well as the infamous “all-button” mode made famous by British recording engineers throughout the 1970’s — a sound that’s still popular today.
The Lindell LiN 76: instant vibe for today’s demanding studios.
- Instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing
- USA-made transformers
- 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, and “All-button” compression ratio modes
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring
- Variable attack and release times, with ultra-fast attack options
- Balanced input and output
- Attack: Continuously variable 20uS to 800uS
- Release: Continuously variable 50mS to 1200mS
- Ratio: Pushbutton selected 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1 and any combination
- Voltage: 12VAC
- AC Mains Input: 100V-240V depending on supplied
- Width: 438mm (19”)
- Height: 88mm (2U)
- Depth: 250mm
- Weight: 8kg