The Reamp HP takes the signal from a headphone output jack on an audio interface or a mobile device and converts it to feed mono guitar amps and effects pedals for Reamping.
- Play prerecorded tracks through amps and pedals
- Easily Reamp from any interface or playback device
- 1/4″ and 3.5mm inputs connect to a headphone output jack
- Transformer isolated for low-noise recordings
- Explore new creative options and improve your mixes
Reamping made easy
The Reamp HP is designed to accept the signal from the headphone output jack on your interface, making it incredibly easy to connect on the fly without having to repatch cables or dig around behind your studio desk or equipment rack. Simply assign the track you want to Reamp to the right channel of your headphone output and you're ready to feed guitar, bass, or even vocal tracks through your amplifier to record and experiment with new tones and settings. You can even assign stereo tracks to the Reamp HP and sum them down using the dedicated mono switch on the device.
More flexibility = more creativity
The Reamp HP features both 1/4" and 3.5mm inputs, so you aren't limited to just Reamping tracks from your audio interface. Connect a smartphone or tablet to the Reamp HP and create new sounds by combining a sound creation app with your favorite pedals and amps. The Reamp HP is equipped with an isolation transformer and a ground lift switch to eliminate hum and buzz and help produce a clean recording, along with a level control for fine-tuning the output signal.
Reamp HP Applications
- Reamping from a headphone output
- The Reamp HP connects directly to the headphone jack on your audio interface, so you don’t have to re-plug or use up limited outputs. Connect the output of the Reamp HP to your pedals and an amplifier and record the results back into your audio software.
- Reamping with a mobile device
- The Reamp HP features a 3.5mm mini input jack that can accept signals from smartphones and tablets, so you can use your favorite sound creation app to feed your pedals and amplifiers. Create a unique performance on stage or put a mic on the amp and record the results in the studio.
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer isolated
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (+/- 0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: >96dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0015% @1kHz
- Input Impedance: 11.8kΩ
- Output Impedance: 1.5kΩ
- Equivalent Input Noise: -105dBu
- Noise: -125dBu
- Maximum Input: >+20dBu
- Mono Sum, Ground lift, Level Control
- Input Connectors: ¼" TRS unbalanced stereo, 3.5mm TRS unbalanced stereo
- Output Connectors: ¼" TS
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 4.6" x 1.50" x 1.89" (117mm x 48mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 0.58 lbs (256g)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable