K240 MKII PROFESSIONAL STUDIO HEADPHONES
For precision listening, mixing and mastering.
The K240 MKII professional over-ear, semi-open headphones are a long-time standard in studios, in orchestras and on stages around the world. Its advanced Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducers deliver solid low end, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs. The semi-open design provides the airiness of open headphones with the powerful bass response of closed designs.
For more than three decades, professional engineers and musicians have made the K240 the most widely used headphones in studios and at live consoles around the world.
- Over-ear design for comfort during long work sessions
- Semi-open technology for solid bass and airy highs
- Patented Varimotion 30 mm XXL transducer for accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- The choice of professionals around the world stage and studio standard for more than two decades
Headphone type: semi-open
Max. Input Power: 200 mW
Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 to 25000 Hz
Sensitivity headphones: 104 dB SPL/V
Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
Detachable cable: yes
Cable Length: 3 m
Earpads replaceable: yes
Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
Interface finish: Gold
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 110 mm
Width: 190 mm
Height: 200 mm
Net Weight: 240 g