Vintage Tube Microphone
After many years of restoration and repair of many U47s, Kahayan had the idea of making the Pablo Kahayan microphone taking the best from each of the mics that have passed through their hands. Thus was born the Kahayan 4K7, some of its features are: extremely linear frequency, sharp bass, treble and middle Silky grainy and clean. It is an ideal microphone to pick up sounds that have a large midrange component and bass. Extremely musical. It’s excellent dynamic can pick up the smallest details of the sound. It’s quality is superior to many similar characteristics microphones on the market with higher prices.
The components used are of high quality and many of these components have been manufactured to unique specifications developed exclusively for this mic. Like all Kahayan products, this microphone has been mounted completely handmade.
- M7 Capsule
- Transformer Type Bv8
- EF14- EF12 Origlnal Tube (Vintage And Subject To Availability)
- Stabilized Power Supply
- Aluminum Body
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid And Omni
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 18Khz
- Sensitivity At 1Khz: 25Mv/pa 18Mv/pa
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Includes: Microphone, Cables, Locking Case Power Supply Stabilized, Shock Mount, Wooden Box.