Imagine you could check all your guitar amps with only one guitar chord. Here is the solution. The Amplifier/Speaker Selector is a system which allows you to connect 8 amplifiers to 4 speakers, providing the possibility of easily selecting combinations of amplifiers and speakers. Thus avoiding waste of time and making work easier and without quality loss in the signal path.
This new version of our classic 8x4 Selector is the result of a lot of work in the improvement and develop our of gear. Now the new selector can be controlled by MIDI pedalboard and any Tablet thru a bluetooth/MIDI interface. Also incorporate a tune jack output linked to a mute switch and Bus Amp insert.
- 8 Amplifiers and 4 Speakers Selector
- 1 Jack instrument input
- 8 Jack instrument outputs to Amplifiers
- 8 Jack charge imputs from Amplifiers
- 4 Jack charge outputs to Speaker
- Consumption: 5W.
- Power Supply: 220/110V and 50/60 Hz